Sunday, October 25, 2009

tuloy pa rin

i've been re-introduced to the song. and this just gave me that stronger hope on life.

i am generally happy. i am contented with what's happening. and i have to admit, the Lord has blessed me tremendously. even beyond what i asked, He provided. and i guess this song came at the right time. it made me recall an episode in my life that happened just recently. and the song affirmed me that life goes on. no matter what life throws at us, it will still move forward. we will still go on living and that we have to make choices and decisions if we want to be happier or if we want the opposite.

what was the episode about?

i was hurting. i never acknowledged it, so it caught up with me. i felt terrible loneliness because i didn't feel how it is to be taken cared of. ive never had a romantic relationship. and i don't even know if i had my heart broken because of a guy, but probably the absence of such a person is just as painful. (i can't believe i just said that!) and so i cried my heart out and asked God to take away the pain. He did. He made me realise a lot of things. and at the top of that list, He showed me how much He loves me. everyday id wake having something to look forward to - whether it be meet up with a friend, going to mass, a tv show, my mentor or even my classmates (heck. i even appreciated my lessons in class on political economics and public management!) and coming home to my family. He showed me, that only He completes and satisfies. He even reminded me, that i should continue on giving. continue on loving. and come to Him to replenish. to be renewed. and then, give again. love again.

getting hurt is inevitable. we just have to endure the pain. and hope and pray that we become better, stronger.

im way pass crying over my nbsb (no bf since birth) issues. kaya nga, handa na akong hamunin ang aking mundo pagkat tuloy pa rin ako.

Sa wari ko’y
Lumipas na ang kadiliman ng araw
Dahan-dahan pang gumigising
At ngayo’y babawi na

Muntik na
Nasanay ako sa ‘king pag-iisa
Kaya nang iwanan ang
Bakas ng kahapon ko

Tuloy pa rin ang awit ng buhay ko
Nagbago man ang hugis ng puso mo
Handa na ‘kong hamunin ang aking mundo
‘Pagkat tuloy pa rin




9 comments:

  1. awwwww...didn't expect that at all from you TePat. :) *hugs* we love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *i cry* love you, pat! im so happy for you. and yeah, only God really completes and satisfies. it's something that im still also re-learning about..

    i soo love this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nike mylabs. haha. avid reader ha?

    *i smile*

    and i love you. thank you for the great friendship, mare. we've got a lot of things to "re-learn" in life. since it is not just about learning, but also relearning what we have learned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw. I didn't know about this Bsis. T^T i felt a bit guilty because I didn't ask if you are okay... :( But thank you for reminding me this as well.. :')*sigh* It brought me more hope and I'm just simply happy because the Lord had answered your calls.. :D truly, He never fails to satisfy us... He's all we need. :)lots of hugs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hugs my lil sis. got much to talk about;)

    you and i both need some catching up. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. our hearts grow every time we get hurt...

    sabay tayong ipagpapatuloy mga awit ng buhay natin. :)

    hayyy... :')

    ReplyDelete